Re: re bobs comments

That's brilliant news!  8-)

Don't know about the other states, the plan in WA  was to get a few systems out to
people before letting the media know about us (in order to say we'd actually done
something as opposed to planning it)... but I think good media will be brilliant
especially for getting systems donated to us - if it becomes a big-enough of a
feel-good for various pollies, we might even get some kind of formal arrangement
with various state/federal government departments.. 8-)

That's my $0.02 anyway.... ;-)

Dave...