[plug] Easymail

It's 29 Mar 99  03:17:08,
We'll return to ken@nlc.net.au and All's
discussion of [plug] Easymail

 ke> I don't see how a packet sniffer can help if the sniffer only looks at
 ke> Ethernet and Easymail is going via the serial port. Just eavesdrop on
 ke> the serial port with a breakout box and a serial analyzer (I've heard
 ke> of such programs but never used one).

Some sniffers (e.g. tcpdump and Sniffit for Linux) will sniff PPP
devices.  It's not unreasonable to expect a Windows based sniffer to be
able to do the same...

.. When in doubt, panic!