Re: Recruit Net <=> Computer Bank

Computerbank Victoria (CBV) work with Recruitnet, they assist us with
our pick-ups - our "pick it up for you service". There is information
about how to contact them on our website at
http://www.computerbank.org.au/victoria/

Recruitnet also work with other other groups including Equipment Recycle
Network Inc (ERNI), PC's for Kids, Rural and Peninsula Disability Support
(RPDS), and South Melb Rotary.

We have assisted Recruitnet with GNU/linux information, training and
volunteer help. They assist CBV with pickups, refurbishment to spec (through the
community IT project) and delivery.

We are also involved (with the other groups and Recruitnet) in the
process of establishing the proposed Computer Recyclers of Victoria (CRAV)
which will be a representative organisation working for the collective
interests of all the Recyclers.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Kylie