new look for webpage

Hi all,

I've changed the look of the computerbank pages - plan to do the same
thing to the Vic pages too.

I think this format lends itself to being able to become interactive. To
this end I'd be interested in hearing from anyone with php skills.

I hope to add a meeting/events section soon.

The idea is that certain people will be able to post items to the site and
i dont have to worry about updating it. :)

I'd also like to receive comments, suggestions and c. What do you think of
this new format?

Cheers,

Kylie

-