[Computerbank] Recipients vs Service Users

Hi all,

Why not throw in a curly unrelated question on this list - maybe it is
going to come up at the national conference as a policy anyhow, thought
I'd get it in early.

I've alwasy hated the term recipients, it has negative implications - ie
that you are the receiver of something that someone decides to give you.

With this in mind I want to use something a little less loaded to
describe our clients (and that's not the word I'm looking for), the one
I propose is SERVICE USERS.

What does everyone else think about that?

Cheers,

Kylie