[Computerbank] jennifairy's post re SA woes

Hi again,

Because other emails to you have addressed this issue re the existence
of BOTH models and the options available to you at the time the national
incorporation was being completed I can only say that I am sorry that
you feel this way.

> had the impetus to do so. We here have waited SO LONG for the
> Aust-wide incorporation, thinking that we couldn't really

Yes - it was a long time and this was unexpected - it took away from the
Victorian activities too as National incorporation took up much more
time then it needed too.  Everyone was frustrated with it. :(

> do much here until that was acheived. Maybe that was wrong, but it
> seemed to be the thing to do at the time. It feels like we've been
> sitting on our hands while 'someone/s' ( please dont think I dont
> appreciate your time & effort) organised the paperwork side of things
> so that we would all be better off.

If you were sitting on your hands while we were doing the national
incorporation process - that is a shame and I can't understand why  -
because while this was happening you could have (or were perhaps)  been
doing "computerbank stuff" like talking to likely sponsors and
affiliates, getting support locally and through other means using your
identity and our numbers/policies as we suggested throughout by becoming
members of our vic group (before incorp).

Can you tell me how things might be different for you if you were
incorporated in your own right, and how things might be different if you
started this process a year ago?

Your point is taken and it will be contributed to the discussion.

Cheers,

Kylie