Re: [Computerbank] Our service philosophy and linux

On Tue, 19 Mar 2002 19:06, romana wrote:
Hi all

Of course there is also the obvious point apart from the immorality of using
windows (my zealots opinion only)

No really what I wanted to say was don't forget how can someone on a low
income afford to buy licensed software. The dole is about 380 per fortnight
and a sole parent with 2 children to support recives about 600 per fortnight.

That's still less income than pfn than the cost of XP

Pen