Re: [Computerbank] Age coverage of Recycling groups

Hi Romana, (and co)

Yep - sorry at the time I didnt have the article at hand and couldnt
remember if it was SA or QLD - anyway I got it wrong.

Re the other groups - have you approached them re possible partnership /
sharing of resources? Maybe they would have an interest in learning /
using oss? This applies to all - start talking to these other groups. :)

We (Vic) once worked with othe recycling groups in Melbourne, now we
don't so much - although we do plan to get back on track with the
network of recyclers again. We still attend each others functions! And
we still refer people to one another!

Recruitnet once helped us with transport and storage (temp), they also
worked on and tested systems for us. We helped RN with their first linux
server build, and Grant D spent some time working at RN. Recently we
just attended a launch of their new premises.

Cheers,

Kylie