[Computerbank] Dinner and Fun night at Computerbank Victoria Saturday night - reminder

Hi all,

This is a reminder about the "BYO plate and we will provide the fun
ExtraVaganZa" at Computerbank Victoria.

In case you have forgotten this event is on *after* the close of day one
of the Computerbank Australia Conference.

This dinner will commence at 6pm sharp. We ask that everyone brings a
plate of food to share. Drinks, savories and sweets will be provided.

At around 7pm we hope to run a short 'geek" quiz nite (altough the
details are a little fuzzy at the moment), entry probably around $3-5
dollars - and the prize - hmm - TBA. :) We'll also play a good round or
three of network gaming! :)

At 9pm - or maybe 9.30pm (after the quiz) we will have a special
Computerbank Australia Inc committee meeting.

Anyway - dont forget to RSVP if you are coming (I have lot's already!) -
just so I know how much *room* we have to make. ;)

Cheers,

Kylie