Re: [Computerbank] ZOPE book

/me ducks into the convo :

For those looking for an up-to-date copy it is freely available at

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook

and the developers guide at

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG

Zope has changed a lot since the book at CBV was released, there are
quite a few things that are done differently compared to the old book,
the move to Zope Page Templates rather than DTML being one.

I suggest if people are wanting to find info/book on the subject the
above links are the most up-to-date.

Dave

--
Dave Fregon <axxs@axxs.org>