[Computerbank] HARDWARE

Can we all stop moving hardware around as much as possible? Vaguely I
will be:

 * working out who has what hardware
 * cataloguing what hardware is where
 * doing something about the storage

..but not straight away. The first step will initially be quite "broad"
(i.e. it won't go down to the internal bits and pieces but be as broad
and generic as possible).

I'd suggest we stop moving hardware about unless it's to build a
recipient machine or a donation. If it's a donation from someone try to
stocktake it as best we can...

DSL