Re: Victoria meeting next Sunday - questions???

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Kylie Davies wrote:

> Please send suggestions for a meeting venue to the list.
> (Walter: Perhaps we could use your organisations premises?)

I would personally say that unless we want to do technical work (which
seems difficult on a Sunday with Mephan St being impractical), we should
go for a restaurant/cafe.  That way we get a pleasant environment and
people can eat lunch while the meeting is happening.  Just my two cents
worth :)

> What time do people consider a good time for a meeting on a
> Sunday? 12pm / 1pm / 2pm ?

2 sounds good :)

> While I am asking q's -
>
> Is there any word on the quake fest? (Melb Uni?) Anyone on

Ooops... thankyou for reminding me.  That's going straight onto my list of
things to do.

> the list that would be particularly interested in helping to
> organise such an event? (for fundraising purposes)

Peter Eckersley
(pde@vmore.org.au)

for techno-leftie inspiration, take a look at

http://www.computerbank.org.au/