Vic Meeting on Sunday finalised

Most people either did not care or preferred the Filipino
Club - our meeting will be at the Filipino Club which is at
93 Cowper Street, Footscray - (just off Footscray Rd). Time
is 2pm. Please bring a plate of food to share - (Cooking
facilities are available). Thanks Walter :)

Mainly we are getting together to finalise the constitution,
report back about activities and to work out some kind of
way to move things along a bit. (Some people have suggested
that they would be interested in taking computers home to
work on and install with GNU/Linux - perhaps we could talk
about that)

Is there anyone on the mailing list in Melbourne - (who has
/ has not attended any meetings) - interested in taking
computers home to install / or work on?

Cheers,

Kylie