ComputerBank list relocation.

Hello all,
Please ignore the message you just received confirming
your subscription. We've moved the list from our primary
server onto our list server machine which is supported
by the UTS Programmers Society.

This means that the subscription address for the list has
changed. To send mail to the computerbank list you should
address it to:

        computerbank@lists.linux.org.au

(The change is the addition of the "list." in the server name)

You can subscribe/unsubscribe to the list by addressing mail
to:
        majordomo@lists.linux.org.au

or by using the majorcool utility at:
        http://lists.linux.org.au/

(Kylie, I think I've configured the new list identically to
the old, could you double check it for me, the password should
be the same as the old)

The old list will continue to function for a short time and will
be deconfigured when we're sure the new list is working ok.

regards
Terry

--
terry@albert.aapra.org.au, terry@linux.org.au