Re: Is anyone in Melbourne Interested?

At 09:29  25/05/99 +1100, Kylie Davies wrote:
>Hi (this is mainly a Melbourne type question,
>>A couple of us are going down to ERNi (Equipment Recycle Netwrok Inc) - I
>think that they have a website at http://www.erni.asn.au - although I am not
>too sure as I can get any web documents this morning. ERNi recycle computers
>and equipment for people with disabilities.
>Hoping to get down there to spend some time with volunteers at ERNi - in
>finding out and observing how they do things - and how they have set
>themselves up.
>The place is in Ringwood (17 Greenwood Ave) and they are only open until
>12noon. Some of us are aiming to get there by 10am. If you would like to
>come, and you are not working, please either contact me or just turn up.

The URL is correct for erni

When -what day?
Tim O'Leary ----->ICQ: 34954646
tmoleary@melbpc.org.au
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~oleary/
Visit my Anti-Virus reliable information page:
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~oleary/Virus/virus1.htm
The contents of this email message may not be quoted,
copied, reproduced or published in part or in whole.