Re: cheap email access

>Perhaps this is of interest?

There are a bunch of good deals like this, I've mentioned the Zip $5
one, which allows 5 hour access, not just email, which is good for quick
squizzes at Web pages too. I'm sure there are others too. BTW, Easymail
isn't as good a deal as it looks, the glossy ad I got with my phone bill
had in small print: no attachments allowed. This can cramp email style.

What ISPs usually do is require a minimum billing amount on credit
cards. In the Zip case the bill is at least $10 so that's 2 months in
advance.  While anybody could pay on behalf of the recipients, the credit
card holder would be LIABLE for any extra charges, e.g. excess time.
-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/