Computerbank planning meeting (fwd)

I would like to remind anyone interested in Computerbanks that there is to
be a planning meeting at 2pm tomorrow, 29th May, at the premises of Aurema
(formerly Softway), 2nd Floor, 79 Myrtle Street, Chippendale. It will be
necessary to press the buzzer to gain lift access to the building. Street
parking is limited to one hour, and I am hoping to find off-street parking
somewhere nearby.

The concept of Computerbank is that the organisation seeks to accept
donations of obsolete computer gear from organisations and individuals in
order to recycle the equipment with GNU/Linux to be used by needy
organisations and individuals.

The purpose of the meeting is to talk about how.

Kind regards,

Basil

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/