Re: Next Installfest: update

Sorry folks,

We've (yet again) had to change the date for the Installfest - (due to
another hall booking on our chosen day). It will now be on Saturday June
3rd - same time - same place.

Our fundraising event, The Geek Trivia Night - will be held on June 17th -
provided we've sold enough tix by June 3rd. You will be able to purchase
them at the Installfest on June 3rd. Tix are $10  or $5 for students.

Again, The installfest _will_ take place on Saturday June 3rd. Preliminary
setup will take place on Monday 29th of May (CBV regular meeting time) at
7pm instead on Friday May 26th. (see the post below for more info)

Hope to see many of you there!

Cheers,

Kylie

-