[Computerbank] Mailing list subscriptions

Hello all,

This is a post to remind people about how computerbank mailing lists work.

To post to any computerbank list(computerbank, cbsupport, cbtechnical,
cai-committee and c) - you and the email address you want to post from -
have to be signed up. If you post from a different email address to that
with which you signed up - your post goes to the list admin (me!) for
approval / rejection.

It would make my life easier if people could remember to post from their
subbed email or sub their other addresses too. :)

If you post to the lists and it doesn't turn up instantly - then now you
know why. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Executive Officer

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.