Re: [Computerbank] use off #cbsupport for all!

On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 20:29, Craige McWhirter wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-05-02 at 14:56, Romana Challans wrote:
>
> > Suggested so far: (not graven in stone, of course, lets kick them around, pick
> > them up, wipe off the dust and that small bit of alfoil, etc)
> >
> > * only Ops can assist (Channel Operator)

I had a chat with Romana yesterday and it was mooted that "voicing"
people (while *not* taking the voice from the general channel) results
in the individual being highlighted but not getting ops. I think this
serves the desired purpose of identifying helpers.

--

Cheers,
      Craige.

GPG Key fingerprint = C206 904F 5231 2F2E 8DAA  F094 5879 71B5 0960 CF37