[Computerbank] please double check where your computers are coming from

Hi,
The other day i was told by a police officer my computer was "stolen".
I showed them the appropiate paperwork with which i recieved the
computer from computerbank.I really think somebody should go
through all of the computers & from now on doublecheck where they
are coming from,cause this particular computer came up as stolen.
This would cause a whole lot less hassles for everyone,especially
the recipent.