[Computerbank] Re: FW: [Snac] Notification - product recall

Hello all,

Can all Computerbank's et al check their adapters / extension cord sockets on
the basis of this email.

CAI-Vic has recently implemented  a safety policy that says we can not use
double adapters in our office/workshop unless they have surge protection /
safety features. All powerboards must have these features too.

Cheers,

Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc