Re: A bit of a worry :(

I saw an Advert about the GST last night, which indicated that
Non-profit organisations didn't have to pay GST unless their annual
revenue was > $100,000.  I think that pretty much get's us of the hook
for the time being.  If one day we start getting that sort of revenue,
we can probably afford to employ someone to deal with it. 8-)

regards

David.