[Computerbank] where else on the Web are we?

Our mate the Premier of Queensland (Kerry) has been reported on Indymedia. She says..

"Our army of one Huggy Warrior was sent on his way to the frontline of wars around the world. I am now glad to report that going by the number of hits the site is getting Huggy has been a big success. Please read the following and email the story from the indymedia site to anyone you know..

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=82573&group=webcast

The Right Honourable Larrikin, Positive Nuisance, Premier of the Virtual Democracy of http://www.queenslandgovernment.com Kerry Bowden O.A.M. Proud Jaffa Activist, Sunshine, Angel, sometimes Drongo Australian <mailto:premier@queenslandgovernment.com>