Re: [Computerbank] coming to terms with the Catch 22 puzzle/conundrum

Thanks Jo-Anne,

To me, your ideas are spot on, but we need the approval/agreement of our
elected people to proceed. In particular the selection of who will run
this, including who has the status and knowledge to speak for us in the
weekly five minute spot(s). And who they nominate.

Plus, I suppose, the volunteer(s) to manage the whole idea of promoting us
wherever.

Getting TAFE people involved would be great!

I hope the decisions don't have to wait for formal committee consideration.

Regards, Bruce (in Melb)