Re: [Computerbank] Computer Bank constitution - Objectives of theorganisation.

Hi David

This is actually one of the sticking points in our SOP.Any suggestions are
welcome. We tyried a new one at the SGM on 28/10 but no go so now we are
on the look out.

Any ideas out there among the membership. This is your organisation and
your chance to put in your 2 cents worth.

Pen