Re: [Computerbank] A Linux Question

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 04:39:04AM +1100, Adam Jenkins wrote:

> > Please pardon an off-topic question, but acknowledging the expertise on this
> > list I'm hoping to receive some feedback on a proposed Linux implementation
> > strategy.
>
> Since when is this list a place to get free help for a job you are paid
> for?

Adam, lighten up. I believe that our SOP still talks about promoting gnu
linux.
If you are going to answer an email like this, at least do what Romana
did and offer some useful advice.

Shaun Branden
(after the election, I am very sick of Australia's acceptance of
reactionary crap)
--
Shaun Branden, email:  shaun@pcuse.com    It's a damn poor mind
icq: 10469563, homepage: www.pcuse.com    that can only think of