[Computerbank] cheap premises for the asking

We started to move in Victoria when we got our first centralised home for
Computerbank VIC in the Horticultural Hall opposite the Victorian Trades
Hall Council.

When we form outer metropolitan nodes we could return to seeking other
heritage buildings there, Computerbank is regarded as an ideal tenant and
Heritage Victoria wants occupants in its buildings.

Check http://www.doi.vic.gov.au/heritage in the interim but I am happy to
(or such) metropolitan node ... and to do the same when we begin to push
for ones in Victorian regional areas.

* All states have similar bodies you can approach and the rent can be quite
small, it certainly was at HortHall.

Bruce