[Computerbank] Our AGM

Hi all

This is a preliminary notice that the AGM is slotted for 23rd of Nov 2002
at 7pm EDST.

This meeting will be held on irc at #cbmeta, further details later.

If  you don't have net at home please come to CAI-vic if in victoria or speak
to your State Convenor.

Anyone can send a proxy vote, the form is on the website and must be to me by
the Nov 20th by snailmail.

At the AGM we will be following rule 9.3.

All nominations must be recieved one week before the meeting by snailmail as
they need to be signed by 2 members and the candidate.

Positions are: President, Vice President, Secretary/Public Officer,
Treasurer, 2 ordinary members and  Coordinators.

The Official announcement will be on Friday.

Could all State Convenors make sure I have their member details before next
Tuesdays Meeting.

Pen