[Computerbank] Computerbank FAQ Project - your help needed

Hi all,

As mentioned in a previous email along the lines of documentation - I talked
about the Computerbank FAQ Project...

The definitive Frequently asked Questions guide for Computerbank.

A lot of it is historical and some of it is open source philosophy and
technical stuff... and then some of it is VIC based...even some wfd questions
thrown in.

The list of questions thus far have been compiled by wfd participants - but
now - I want to ask folk on this BIG computerbank list and the cbsupport list
- what kinds of questions would they like to see answered in the FAQ?

What kinds of questions do Computerbanks get asked on a regular basis?
What kinds of questions have you got? What do you want to know?

Fire em at us - and maybe help answer some along the way... :)

Feedback will be provided and a first draft will be available soon.

Cheers,

Kylie Davies
Victorian State Coordinator
Computerbank Australia Inc