Re: [Computerbank] What happened at the AGM?

>Hi all,
>
>After so much build-up, proxy-reminding, excitement and
>anticipation, I'm
>extremely disappointed to see there is *still* no announcement on
>any of the
>lists (or the website) on what's happened with the CB presidency.
>
>I hope this does not reflect upon the competency of the (new?)
>president.
>
>-tpgp
>

>Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with
>excellent service. If we can assist you in any way please either
>telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.
>
>CAUTION
>
>This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and
>confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The
>confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost
>or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have
>received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or
>take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post
>immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete
>the original e-mail.

Tim

After 3 goes and draw it was left to the returning offricer to vote
after a special meeting to ensure his membership was valid, 16 people
each draw was 8 each and the last was 9 for grant and i assume 8 for
Kylie. On  a personal basis if the meeting is done the same way next
year there is a lot of things that need to be done to ensure that the
vote is correct and valid.

I was there in attendance as a paid up member, I feel that as now the
group is aussie wide only 16-17 voted that is a poor vote surely
there could be more people in aussie land.

Regards

--
Robert Mead, meadr@useoz.com.au on 26/11/2002