Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cai-vic] What happened at the AGM?

Daniel Stone wrote:

> The conclusion was that Grant was the new president, however most of the
> stuff at the meeting was seriously unconstitutional, and I wouldn't be
> surpised to see it all happen again due to protests. It was a complete
> stuff-up.

I am glad that you said it. :)

The other thing which probably makes the conduct of the meeting a bit
"grey" was the fact that certain members to the AGM (ie cbnsw/cbsa/some
of cb-vic) were also in another channel called #backstabbers (sounds
awful doesnt it?) This channel was a private channel and unless you knew
the operators you couldnt join.

Now I am pretty sure that If you are going to attend one meeting - you
can not participate in another.

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.