RE: [Computerbank] Re: [Ci-vic] What happened at the AGM?

Well,

I still find it surprising (frankly) that there was nothing on the lists
about the AGM until an interested (semi) outsider who follows CB ask what
happened.

Are we going to have an announcement from the Prez?

Are we going to have a 'serious' protest from anyone?

This organisation used to be one of the most transparent I knew of -
discussions should be taking place on the mailing list.

At the moment it seems like several core groups are infighting, simply
presuming everyone who 'matters' knows what is going on.

CB is larger then your stupid factional infighting. If there is no protest
then the Prez should announce something to the list, if there is protest,
they should be posted to the list.

-Tim

Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service. If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must (a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c) please delete the original e-mail.