Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cbnsw-tech] Steve Federer

Dear Friends

Computerbank Australia joins you in the sad loss of a friend and collegue.

I'm sure Computerbank NSW will sadly miss their friend.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we are all thinking of both you
and Steves family.

Penni Diffey
CAI Secretary