Re: [Computerbank] Noise to help ratio

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002 06:36:30 +1100, Greg White wrote:
>The noise to help ratio on this list is rising, if it continues, I
>will
>consider it not charitable, and will remove myself from list.
>I had thought this a charitable group.  Have I erred.
>
>Gregory L White.

Hi Gregory
No it is a non-profit org (charity) but some people have lost the
plot re the ideals of the group which I believe is different that the
founders ideals.(and I go along with the founder Kylie)
-- May you keep in the lists
Regards
Robert Mead, meadr@useoz.com.au on 29/11/2002
There is a Better Day Tomorrow