[Computerbank] Re: Policy Stick is Out

Dear Kylie, thank you so much for highlighting the victorian policies, they
could well prove a good framework to base our national policies upon.  This
is all a great start indeed and i'd just like to lean on your experience and
knowledge if i may to help get the ball rolling.

What policies (if any) are missing from the GNU Volunteers Guide (actually,
come to think of it, what does GNU strictly mean?  I've never fully
understood all the ways i hear it used) and where can CAI-Vic
members/volunteers (or anyone for that matter) access them?  In particular i
couldn't find policy statements for Acceptablity, Sharing (outside of the GPL
context) or Rudeness (as apposed to discrimination and harrassment).  While
i'm at it, do we have a running definition of Safe and Supportive
Environment?

Are the Reasonable Expectations of Volunteers comprehensively addressed by the
charter / GNU Volunteers Guide?

Also, while i realise you're talking about victorian WFTD personnel, i'd
greatly appreciate any advice and/or assistance you might give the rest of us
on the reporting of neglect with regard to OH&S and policy.

This has been a great step forward Kylie, i can't thank you enough, it should
provide great leverage for stamping out all the administrative bug-bears so
we can get back to the real work.

Faithfully yours,

cromwell.