[Computerbank] Membership List

In the interests of ascertaining my own membership status and to settle
issues with respect to quorums and the like. I'd like Con (or whoever
else happens to be in charge of membership) to post a list of current
financial members of the association.

If there's any gross objection to the public posting of the list. Then
post it to the CAI-ctte list (where everyone is a member of the org) or
me personally.

Thanks.

Dan.