Re: [Computerbank] mistake about nominations at AGM

Penny,

I wasn't going to step into this debate. However:

Computerbank Australia Inc

 1. Forgot about the renewal of insurance
    - which put SA's WFTD scheme in jeapordy
       * we DID cancel one day because we were so worried

 2. Proposed an insurance fee that was twice what we were quoted from a
    reputable insurer (via a broker) in South Australia from what I
    believe to be a national insurance company

 3. Doesn't seem to understand its constitution
    - which incidentally is written in legalese
    - this isn't Computerbank's fault; they look like the model rules
      under the Victorian or NSW act which are just *stupidly* written in
      my opinion

 4. Last time I looked I thought the fees were $12
    - now they're $3.30
    - can someone explain this?

Computerbank South Australia is incorporating on our own and not only
because of all the above issues. We're finding it easier to handle our own
internal affairs.

The above 4 points clearly indicate some confusion in Computerbank
Australia Incorporated. If this were simply an internal political rift, or
a Kylie vs Grant, or Penny vs Romana drama I'd be able to cope. However,
this HAS and indeed COULD threaten SA's very successful WFTD programme and
all the work that we in SA have put in to make Computerbank South
Australia the organisation that it is.

I'm not prepared to allow this to happen and I'm not of the opinion that
Computerbank Australia Incorporated is in a salvagable position. I
recommend that ALL the state branches incorporate as a legal entity in
their own state and that once all the branches have had a while to
stabilise and sort their own internal affairs out, consideration for the
recreation of a national, umbrella branch be made.

David Lloyd
Official Applicant for the Incorporation of Recycle IT South Australia
Public Officer, Recycle IT South Australia
Information Services Manager, Recycle IT South Australia

[I have many more appellations I could put but I won't]