Re: [Computerbank] mistake about nominations at AGM

<big snip>

> I wasn't sniping, just pointing out that there was at least a fair bit
> of work put into fixing the problem.

Just to get this back under control, I never said there wasn't a fair bit
of work put into fixing the problem. I wish people wouldn't attempt to
read my mind :(

The treasurer wouldn't have had to do such work if the treasurer were
doing the treasurer's job correctly. Seeing you've provked me into
actually saying that, therein lies the problem.

DSL