Re: [Computerbank] Meeting notification

Hi everyone

Dan's nomination did not state the position he was nominating for. This
was sent to the secretary via email on Friday. However, only one member
approved the nomination (the President) and this was on Sunday and there
was no second
email to approve the nomination. This contravenes Rule 22.1 (a) and 22.1
(b) of the Computerbank Constitution. I have the original emails
regarding this matter and these can be forwarded to any financial member
upon request.

This renders the nomination invalid as far as I'm concerned. And so all
committee positions may be voted for at the AGM. I would like this
matter of the invalid nomination to be brought up in Matters Arising at
our upcoming AGM.

I would also like to mention the fact that the President did not inform
the financial members of the location of the proxy form and voting
procedures (ie. procedure of how to nominate for a position (eg. three
emails to the Sec. or completion of nomination form to be sent to Sec.)
when the AGM was announced. No one seems to know where the nomination
form is anyway??

Con Validas
Treasurer
Computerbank Australia Inc