Re: [Computerbank] [Fwd: [cai-vic] Re: [CAI-committee] Nominations? and other AGM matters]

On (about) Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 10:12:08AM +1100, Kylie Davies wrote:
> a)We agreed to ask Trish Fraser to chair the meeting at the point where
> the current CAI Committee steps down, within this - she will also be the
> returning officer (if there is a need for this) per the election of
> positions. Trish is a financial member.

If Trish is unavilable, I am willing to nominate myself, as an impartial
Computerbank observer, to chair. I will sort out membership beforehand
if I am called upon.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne