Re: [Computerbank] Re: Nomination forms

Well I would like to know if there is any space on the committee for state
representation. As far as I know this question was amongst others put to the list
some weeks ago from us here in SA & I havent heard anyhting back.
Personally, the reason I havent sent my $$ to CBVIC for membership has been that we
need all the resources we can get here.
So bcoz I havent sent money to Victoria I dont get to vote for someone here in SA.
(?is this how it is?)