Re: [Computerbank] Re: [cbq] Working Bee and training team meeting

Hello Kerry,

Did you not read my post about getting more branches underway. Please take a
look at it.

Particularly the bit that went: (snip)...

\"While this may seem very city-centric - if we do not have city branches
that are healthy and in a position to support regionals - we dont have
much hope of spreading Computerbank into the regions.\"

\"I feel very pressured (and so do other Vic\'s) when there is mention of
another regional branch wanting to form (Bruce/Kerry) when we haven\'t
even got well supported branches in the cities of NSW, SA and QLD. (A
lot of the equipment that will go out to the regionals will be shipments
from the cities).\"

And dont forget to have a look at what becoming a Computerbank involves (further
on down in that lengthy post)...and you know, I dont think i even covered half
of it. :)

Thanks, Kylie (frustrated)

Kylie Davies
Executive Officer