[Computerbank] Re: Documentation Meeting

Hi again,

More on this;

We are folding the cbdoc-train sourceforge list, and we will probably abandon
the whole sourceforge documentation strategy as it hasn\'t been terribly useful.

The documentation meeting will also look at setting up (yet again) another
mailing list for documentation purposes. This should involve people from other
states as well. :)

We will run the IRC chat channel. :)

Cheers,

Kylie

Quoting Kylie Davies <kylied@projectx.com.au>:

> Hi All, (particularly folk on Documentation teams in VIC)
>
> I would like to call a meeting of all documentation people - this
> includes
> people who have been involved in policy writing, technical and training
> documentation and people who think that they might like to write
> documents, edit
> documents or do other wonderful things with documents (convert them to
> other
> formats).
>
> This meeting will occur on Wednesday 7th of November at 8pm. It will
> probably
> finish around 10pm.
>
> The purpose of the meeting is to formulate a strategy for tidying up all
> kinds
> of documentation, formulate working groups (tech, train, admin and
> policy) and
> to allocate tasks and action plans.
>
> We will also try to review our exisiting documentation and will try to
> formulate
> guidelines for document standards.
>
> The meeting will also provide a great opportunity to catch up with other
> folk
> working on documentation. If you are coming please RSVP by Monday 5th of
> November so I know how many packets of biscuits I should buy. :)
>
> Kylie

Kylie Davies
Executive Officer
Computerbank Victoria