[Computerbank] OpenOffice.org celebrates it's second birthday

Hello

Early this morning, I sent out a media release to announce OpenOffice.org
1.0 for Mac OS X Beta and the new developer build released for Solaris,
Windows and Linux. Two achievements to mark a second birthday :)

If you would like a copy of this press release, please let me know off
list, and I will send it to you.

The press release also discusses the growth of the project, list of key
OpenOffice.org 1.0 features and benefits, state of the project, and
background information about OpenOffice.org.

The OpenOffice.org web site has been decorated with a cake and a news item
to link to http://www.openoffice.org/about_us/birthday2.html

This page includes:
*An interview with Danese Cooper, Open Source Program Manager, Sun
Microsystems, Inc.
*An article by Louis Suarez-Potts on the last year
*A new Awards page by Miljenko Williams
*Updated Testimonials, Milestones, Features, and FAQs.

All the best
Jacqueline McNally
http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/users/zenryaku/

Community Contact, Australia/New Zealand
OpenOffice.org Marketing Project
(www.openoffice.org)

Are you a computer angel? (www.ca.asn.au)