[Computerbank] On the note of positive feedback

Hi all,

Here's a story to make you feel all warm inside. :)

I just recieved a call from one of our star country clients (an older
lady) who has just told me that she has been asked by the Country Womens
Association (CWA) to do a talk on linux (and how user friendly it is) at
the annual conference in Feb 03.

She has been raving about linux with all her friends in town and even
said that it was easier for her to use then windows and DOS (which she
had used in the past).

As this person lived a fair way out of town (like 14 hours from Melb)
they didnt do any training - they just received our training manual and
worked it out for themselves.

Another person ready to demystify the linux is hard camp. :) ...Alright.
WTG :)))

Cheers,

Kylie

--
Kylie Davies
Victorian Branch Co-ordinator

This email and any attachments may be confidential and
the subject of legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure,
use, storage or copying of this email without the consent
of the sender is strictly prohibited.

Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the
intended Recipient and then delete the email from your
inbox and do not disclose the contents to another
person, use, copy or store the information in any medium.