Unincorporated vs. Incorporated associations?

Dear All,

I have been reading through some docs on incorporated associations here in
Queensland. From my reading of the docs it seems that we (cbq) would need
to form an unincorporated association first, then incorporate that. Can
anyone confirm this ? Otherwise I will ring qld.gov.au tomorrow and get
some details. Maybe the cbv people could give us a short history of how
they got where they are today.

I have also been looking for docs on the qld.gov.au site relating to
unincorporated associations or clubs. I couldn't find anything on this
topic. Ralph did find plenty of stuff on incorporating associations. Does
anyone have any idea of where to look for this stuff either on or off line ?

Tony
Tony Joblin,  Tel: 07 3378 7755
Email: tonyjoblin@powerup.com.au, tonyjoblin@yahoo.com.au
6/19 Merlin Terrace, Kenmore 4069, Australia.

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/