Re: S11 protest I will be there will you?

Robert Mead wrote:
> I am for one trying to understand what is the relevance of any the
> S11 views or members views of that group have towards Computerbank
> Vic, If they want to have a view they are entitled to it but please
> do not try to shove it down my throat. I believe that Computerbank
> should be non political and work for the good of those who can not
> afford computers and nothing else.

I can understand this position, but it seems to me that the decision to
use GNU/Linux and free software is at least partly ethical/political,
and that that is a considerable part of the motivation for many of
the participants.  (I personally would have little interest in Project
Computerbank if it wasn't for this, anyway.)

Danny.

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/