Re: Fwd: WA Company

The business name COMPUTER BANK (WA 0231968H) is now de-registered but
was used to register computerbank.com.au (1-Dec-98).

The company COMPUTERBANK PTY LTD (ACN 093 456 476) was registered in
Perth on 23/06/2000.

Does anyone know whether these are/were run by the same people?

Also, I cannot find A0038859B (Vic) or ComputerBank (Vic) with an
ASIC search.  But I can find Linux Australia Inc, SLUG, and PLUG.
Someone might like to verify that ComputerBank is still registered!

] It's registered as an ACN, from the Perth office. Those dogs!
] http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?acn=093_456_476&juris=9&hdtext=ACN&srchsrc=1
]