Re: Computerbank name

At 12:17 13/09/00 +1000, Bill McPherson wrote:
>...seems to indicate that first we should change our name to
>Computerbank Australia Inc.

Didn't that lawyer dude say this was the way to go, we could cover all of
Oz by going that way?

Computerbank Australia Inc. has a nice 'substantial' ring to it -- each
state could then be a *Division* of Computerbank Australia Inc.?

Actually, I've always thought Computerbank Australia Inc. was our name ...
going on the footer notice we get to all of these postings.

(?)

Bruce

-
ComputerBank Australia -- http://www.computerbank.org.au/